Do you understand the mechanism of Web Analytics?
Do you understand how data is collected and translated into the nice reports that you see in Google Analytics, WebTrends, Adobe etc.? Now you can.
Signup for my online course – “Web Analytics Under the Hood”.
This Online course will go under the hood and show you how the data gets generated, collected and processed to generate beautiful reports that you
see in your Web Analytics tools.
Having a good understanding of what happens behind the scene will provide you the confidence you need to support your understanding of the reports and provide a fresh new perspective on Web Analytics reports.
This course will be helpful for both newcomers as well as seasoned professionals. I will cover topics that I ask in interviews while hiring a web analyst. This course will help you:
- Understand how browser/server communication happens.
- Understand how data gets passed to server.
- Understand how cookies are used (we will look at Google Analytics cookies)
- Understand how data is stored in the back-end.
- Understand how data is processed.
- Understand how data gets Converted into Visits, Visitors, Page Views, Referrer and various other reports.
Signup below to be notified when the course becomes available in Mid-July. You can also pre-order this course for $50 (instead of $100). You will get a link for payment after you signup.
Signup to be notified of the availablity of this course