Many governments, companies and organizations are looking to capitalize on what makes them unique in the modern era. Their data. Using machine learning and data science, the groups can harness a wealth of actionable insights, granted they know what they are looking for. These actionable insights can lead to competitive advantages and help drive business decisions. How do you accomplish this? What do you need to look for? How do you share the insights you find with the people who need them the most? These questions and more will be explored during our Fast Track Your Data – Live from Munich Event on June 22, 2017 but before that, join us for a similarly themed CrowdChat on June 20, 2017.
During the hour-long, online CrowdChat discussion you’ll have the opportunity to share your thoughts and learn from experts on the following questions:
- How can organizations make the most of machine learning?
- What should companies offer to attract and retain data scientists?
- How can companies use data science as a competitive advantage?
- What role will unified governance play in the future?
- What steps do you take to ensure compliance while still making data available to those who need it?
- How are you preparing for GDPR? What do you think the global impact of GDPR might be?
- What do you think are benefits of making data more accessible to your employees?
- What’s the most thought provoking fact you know about data or analytics?
If this event is your first CrowdChat experience, joining in and following the conversation thread is easy. You can be either a silent listener or an active participant. Put simply, a CrowdChat organizes tweets into logical streams of conversation.We’ll start a conversational thread, and anyone who wants to participate can chime in. Even if you don’t post a comment, you can still influence the results by voting for your favorite comments so they will be featured more prominently in the conversation. This CrowdChat demo video is perfect for first-time users interested in a quick introduction or longtime users who need a refresher. If you’re as excited as we are to start off 2017 on the right foot, please add this CrowdChat to your calendar for 20 June 2017 at 1 PM Eastern. Then, join in and learn from other participants—perhaps even sharing some of your own ideas and best practices.